tutu bug

Thursday, March 11, 2010

tutu bug Shout Out

This week I want to introduce you to a bloggy friend of mine over at Knit in Pajamas.  Like me, Margo is a stay-at-home mom with her own little crafty business on the side.  She knits beautiful scarves, hats, and headbands in ALL shapes, colors and sizes, while taking care of twin 1 year old boys!!  Holy moly, I have two boys and I can't imagine going through simultaneous diaper changing, teething, potty training, Dr appointments, tantrums, food chucking (I swear I had to use splat mats under my kids' high chairs!) and well, you get my drift!  So, swing on by Margo's blog at http://www.knitinpajamas.blogspot.com/ and show her some bloggy LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. I am always so jealous of crafty women, especially when they have more to juggle than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the cutest tutus I've ever seen. Absolutely adorable. I wish they came in my size!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my shout out! I really appreciate you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess