tutu bug

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do YOU have a Flagship Item?

Ok, so most stores have a flagship item, location, etc.  I honestly think that those of us who sell our 'craft' should have a 'flagship' item as well.  It's got to be a popular seller (whether you sell 10 items a year or a minute, everyone has an item or two that sells more often than others), must really showcase your craft and something you have a bit of a weekness for :).  For me, my flagship tutu is the Sassy Pink.  It is a great seller and always turns out so precious, whether it be for a newborn or a 6 year old.  So here's to you, Sassy Pink, my flagship tutu bug tutu :)....















Readers, I ask you, what's YOUR flagship item?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your creations are amazing!! Soo pretty!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - oh I can't believe you can create suc beautiful pieces.. Stay in touch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from SITS. That tutu makes me want a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS ONE!! :) Need to order one soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sassy pink. No wonder it's such a big seller!

    Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I have been thinking about this - I am working on a cable hat pattern and maybe headband, or earrings! Gotta pick one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or maybe baby leg-warmers! Hard to decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great idea. flagship. i'm in the process of beginning an etsy shop, and this advice is helpful to think about.
    what do you suppose a falgship would be in a photography shop though?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you make these but have two boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess