tutu bug

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not Just ONE New Tutu....But FIVE New Tutu's!

Well, I was on a tutu-making on a roll today.  The tulle was flying, the rotary cutter was cutting and I think I might need a new cutting mat :)...I didn't make just one tutu this week, rather 5 brand new and I might add, very beautiful, new tutu's for 2010.  I cannot wait to post pics in the morning when I have better light to shoot them in.  I am still working on names for them, so if you have any ideas once you see them, feel free to leave a suggestion!! 

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Love when you just get a roll like that and start just popping great products out. Good job, keep up the good work

    Thanks for the SITS visit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess