tutu bug

Friday, February 26, 2010

Great Week for tutu bug

Well, January was pretty slow for me, but I have had a great week this week!  On Tuesday I sold two tutu's, Pink Bubblegum and Purple Pizzazz and yesterday I sold 4, including Purple Pizzazz, Lemon Burst, Sassy Pink and Watermelon.  I was very happy and excited that business has started picking up again, as those of you who sell your homemade crafts know, business seems to ebb and flow, especially when you first start out.  Anyway, here's wishing to a succesful March for all of us!

4 comments:

  1. I do wish you a successful March! These are ADORABLE!!!!!! If you would ever be interested in doing a review on my blog I would be thrilled to work with you!=) I found you through SITS=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on SITS! You have such an adorable blog. I wish you the best of luck!! Can't wait to read more of your blogs. I have officially followed you! :)

    Brittany @ Not Your Average Teen
    http://brittanyciara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS. These really are some gorgeous tutus! Good luck to you and your business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and you really should get on twitter to get the word out about your sweet tutus.

    You can also get onto Mom Bloggers Club at http://www.mombloggersclub.com/

    Again - best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess