tutu bug

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've Been MIA

Hello Bloggy Friends!  I am so sorry I've been gone for the past two weeks.  I had surgery last week and am finally getting around to catching up on things!  Whew, being unable to care for your family and get your normal chores done is hard on everyone.  My boys are definitely happy that mom is back in the kitchen!

Anyway, I am back to work and looking forward to a successful holiday season.  I am planning on coming up with a few super cute holiday tutus.  Let me know what Christmas color combos YOU'D love to see :)!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I LOVE it! great post. I will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess