tutu bug

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Tutus

Looking for a cute and original Halloween Costume for your little princess?  I have lots of tutus that would make an excellent start for your Halloween costumes! 

Here's my newest creation specifically designed for Halloween 2010:

Tinkerbell














Ladybug (or Minnie)














Snow White














Bumble Bee













Looking for something else?  Just let me know, I do custom work!  All orders made by October 22nd will be delivered in time for the big day! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, these are adorable. I love the snow white one- how did you come up with it? Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena-

    I had a friend who wanted a Snow White tutu for her daughters 3rd birthday and she suggested this pattern. It turned out so cute :)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess