tutu bug

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Snow White


What little girl doesn't want to be a princess?!  Now that I have sports tutus and regular tutus, why not get to the heart of every little girls dreams and start creating tutus that look like her very favorite princesses!!  With my friend Jen's urging, I created my first princess tutu which pays tribute Snow White.  It's got bright yellow tulle in the front, shimmery red tulle on the sides and royal blue tulle in the back.  I have added a beautiful red grosgrain bow to the front to finish it off.   You can see the Snow White tutu here on my site as well!

I do plan on adding more, I am currently finishing up a tutu that resembles Tinkerbell's outfit and am modifying a few of my other tutus that can be used to play Cinderella and Belle. 

3 comments:

  1. I just read a blog someone wrote about your tutus. I have a 2 year old and will be following you from now on. I am glad I found you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful talent & blog you have :) They are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens! Those are so stinking cute! I will have to look around your site when I get a little more time. My daughter would love those.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess