tutu bug

Thursday, May 13, 2010

tutu bug Shout Out!

This week's tutu bug shout out is for Heather from Fertility Chick (http://fertilitychick.blogspot.com/).  She candidly and humorously shares about the struggle she and are husband are dealing with in regards to infertility.  I've had several friends struggle with this as well and so many find it too hard to share their struggle with others.  So it's wonderful to see 'Fertility Chick', as she likes to be called, openly talk about how hard and pretty much sucky it is, to go through infertility.  All the medical procedures, hormones, shots, visits to the gynecologist and the worst of course, is the waiting and waiting...would be so emotionally and physically and spiritually draining!  What I love about Fertility Chick is that she has a 'bring it on' attitude; she is determined to become a mother and the humor, candor and bluntness she brings to her blog is so refreshing.  Just to give you an example, she writes poems about her ovulation.  It goes a little something like this:

Two big, mature follies,
One on the left, one on the right,
Time to T-R-I-G-G-E-R tonight.
Will one be THE ONE?
With time we'll see.
IUI on Saturday,
Then the two week wait insanity!

I mean who can't appreciate a woman who can write about something like this?!?!  She is my kind of GAL!  So, please swing on by and give Heather a little bloggy love, why dont-cha?!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little poem! Can't wait to check out her blog.

    I am a new follower!
    Stopping by from SITS, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS b/c my niece LOVES tu-tus! Yours are very cute! I also secretly hope one day that when my fiancee and I are ready to start our family, it is filled with little boys.

    Come see how our wedding planning is going (or not going):
    http://CrowningVictoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blof looks great! Thanks for stopping by mine! Your tutus are so cute-makes me wish I had a daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess