tutu bug

Monday, April 19, 2010

Visitors and Tutus Just Don't Get Along!

We just hosted some family members for the past 12 days and since my tutu 'studio' is actually the guest bedroom, all the tutu supplies had to be moved to the living room.   I have been working out of there since then and it has been hard to get organized.  You know how it is, you get your craft room/desk/linen closet all organized and if you mess with that, you can't find anything!  Besides the disruption of my 'organization', I was so busy visiting, I haven't had much time to post regularly and for that I apologize.  Another blogger once told me that you could write up a post and have it scheduled to post on a certain day.  If this is true, I SOO need to do that when I go on vacation or have family visit.  Anyone know how to do that???  

Anyway, as for my out of town family, they flew home this morning and yes, I was sad but also excited to convert my guest room back to the tutu studio!  And finally, here's to let my faithful readers know that I am back and blogging like never before!  Be sure to keep an eye out for the unveiling of my newest tutu later this week, affectionately named Lady Bug.



Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess