tutu bug

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long time, no post...

The few days before and after Christmas are always a bit of a blur.  Finishing up that Christmas shopping and wrapping, doing the baking, then enjoying all those great new things you got, exchanging/returning things that aren't just right and finally getting back into your normal routine, which isn't really possible until after the new year anyway.  That week between Dec 25 and Jan 1 is a bit of a 'dead' week....I'm always just kinda waiting for the new year to start... 

Anyway, right now I should be working on my new tutu's for 2010, but I have been dealing with some back issues from a gym injury I sustained this past summer.  Long story short, for the past two weeks, I have been going in once a week for spinal epidurals (which translates to lots of big needles in the back).  Anyway, I am *praying* that this second one works and I can get back to my old routine, which is taking care of my family, working out and promoting my tutu business!!  I will keep you all posted and expect a new tutu within the next week!!! 

Happy Wednesday everybody :)....

3 comments:

  1. sending prayers that this works for you and you get back to your routine.
    dropping by from SITS
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I hope everything's going well!

    Happy Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute tutu's! Stopped by from SITS to share the comment love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess