tutu bug

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We always enjoy eating a bunch of great food, oh yeah, and spending time with the family as well :)!  My husband always participates in a Turkey Bowl he coordinates through his work, so he was gone in the morning, then we went to my family's house for the meal.  We were most thankful that my MIL was able to get out of the hospital on Thanksgiving eve just in time to be able to celebrate with us.  She had been in since the first of November, so we were all very happy (most notably, her!) 

Unfortunately, turkey day colors leave much to be desired when it comes to tutus, so I've got no new Turkey Tutu for you, although it would be kinda funny-brown and orange with a feathery bow :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handcrafted tutu's for your little princess